Little Mountain Court
Little Mountain Court (LMC) is an independent apartment building for seniors and people with disabilities. It is located in the heart of the Little Mountain neighbourhood/Riley Park area in East Vancouver, close to the Main Street Corridor and Queen Elizabeth Park. Little Mountain Court is comprised of three floors housing a culturally diverse population of low to moderate income singles and couples.
Effective July 1, 2015, new tenants moving into LMC must be willing to sign a Smoke Free Housing Addendum and No Pets policy. With the exception of existing tenants who are considered “grandfathered”, LMC has now been designated as a non-smoking building and will no longer be accepting new pets into the building.
LMC has a full time Housing Coordinator, working Monday to Friday on-site, who oversees the effective daily operation of administrative, financial and social support services. The Coordinator provides direct and front-line assistance to our tenants and clients from diverse populations living with a variety of challenges to ensure they maintain proactive tenancies.
How to apply for housing at Little Mountain Court
The rent at Little Mountain Court is subsidized by B.C. Housing Management Commission or B.C. Housing”. New tenants are selected using the Housing Registry which is a centralized database for housing providers to find tenants when units become available.
To apply for housing at Little Mountain Court, applicants must complete a B.C. Housing Application which can be found on their website or by visiting one of their office locations. Eligible applicants must select Little Mountain Court on their application to be considered for future vacancies.
Once B.C. Housing receives and processes a new application, a Housing Registry File Number will be given in which the applicant can quote when calling B.C. Housing to update their file or to ask questions about the status of their application.
• 96 1-bedroom subsidized apartment suites including 5 wheelchair modified units
• Elevator accessibility
• On-site laundry facilities (token operated)
• Amenity room with full kitchen opened daily and for reservations
• Common rooms including a sitting room and leisure room
• Outdoor community garden
• Security and safety systems
• Parking available for additional monthly charge
• Only steps away from Main Street bus route
• Walking distance to parks, restaurants, banks, shops, etc.
• Full time Housing Coordinator on site
• Maintenance workers available 7 days/week (excluding statutory holidays) to provide general maintenance & repairs
• After hours on-call manager available for tenant emergencies only
• Home support and housekeeping services are available via referral from community health teams & social support organizations