Your support is vital to enable the Society to fulfill its mission which is to deliver quality and compassionate care to our seniors.
We rely on many sources for our funding, donations being one of them. Please consider supporting us today as we are seeking donations for our residents’ equipment needs:
Adanac Park Lodge
• Music Therapy Program – Instruments: $1,000
• Hair salon renovation: $10,000
• Art Therapy – Supplies & frames: $250
• Garden Club – Bedding plants and trees: $500
• Bus – Resident outings & community inclusion: $2,000
• Rehabilitation Therapy – Exercise equipment: $5,000
Little Mountain Place
• 1 Bladder scanner: $10,000
• 4 fall mats ($1,000 each): $4,000
• 2 Roho sectional mattresses ($1,000 each): $2,000
• 5 commodes ($600 each): $3,000
• New dining room tables (25 x $1,200): $30,000
• Feeding stools (6 x $500): $3,000
By leaving a gift to Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society in your will or estate plan, you will contribute to a lasting legacy.
You can donate by mail by sending a cheque to:
Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society
330 East 36th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5W 3Z4
Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society is a non-profit organization. A tax receipt will be provided for donations over $25.
For more general information on donations, please contact us at Little Mountain Place or Adanac Park Lodge.
Your donations will help us enhance our residents’ life. Thank you.